Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Cavern in Jordhan

As he said this, his face became blanketed with sincerity. He moved into the next topic with a measure of caution. It was to be a doozy.




“I’m talkin bout, how we gon move our shit forward but not dangerously so..how we gon get a system that works for…for most, cuz it ain’t gon work for everyone…

...and lastly, but most importantly, I’m talkin bout how we gon not perish by being mountain heads and being so bigeyed indifferent, caught up in our own land and time that it, the land and time, dissipates with little care and concern and we get swallowed wit-out knowing we going down until its too late...

That’s whut I’m talking bout, cuz dats what I know for fact…



-Excerpt from RounHeah' A Novel Comic, Chapter 6 Meeting Brief, © Copyright 2011

(In light of the unfortunate happenings in Syria and those of Syrian peoples and the flight of some to Jordan, I mean no disrespect. This excerpt taken from my novel was written the year prior.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment